Unfortunately, the deadline to submit your "I'm Proud" story for the walk has passed. Please feel free to make your own sign and bring it to the walk.
What was your proudest moment from this past year? Was there a graduation in your family? Did your child try a new food and like it? Did they learn to tie their shoes? Did they get their first job? We want to share your news and help you celebrate! We'll post signs along the walk route with your quotes.
Share your story with us!
I'm Proud That...
- Zeke can repeat small words and can count to 4 on his own!
- Christopher was able to secure employment with a company who values him as a person!
- Ty was able to overcome his fears and completed a rope course 30 ft up in the air!
- Jesse is protective of his little brother Troy!
- Sebastian is speaking this year! We still have a long way to go but we have speech. All thanks to K. Lehrmann and C. Manning!!
- That Devon learned to ride his bike.
- That I have the ability to look at the world in a different way.